Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Start your engines!

And we're off!

Well, we've stepped into the new millenium. At the request of several friends, I've started a blog so you can keep up with our crazy-busy lives.

At this moment, Tyler is at school, Marc is at work, and the dog is back in bed. Lazy bum. I'm heading to the barn in a while to ride Ranger. Tropical storm Fay is finally moving out of the state, and the sun is out for the first time in 4 days. Now we just have to worry about Hurricane Gustaf ruining our Labor Day weekend...

Tyler is really enjoying Kindergarten! He's doing very well in his class, has made a couple of new friends, and loves his teacher. He comes home with artwork every day; we'll be mailing some to grandparents and great-grandmothers soon.

I'm enjoying the two part-time jobs I have...which both allow me to pick Tyler up from school by 3 every day. That, and the extra income to support my hobbies (habits?!!) is wonderful!

So, nothing really exciting for this first post on the brand-spankin new blog. Now I have to go figure out how to post pictures and stuff!

Stay tuned for more...

5 comments:

Leah said...

Great first post. Eventually you have to add pics! ;)

Anonymous said...

Proud to know ya....welcome to the 21st century. We're still kicking and screaming into it :)
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Ok, just heard another -BIGGER- hurricane is headed your way. Be safe and if it gets bad, get on a plane and come to our house. It's dry.
Mom

Kat said...

if you can do it so can I!!!!! I just started my own blog....maybe we can actually stay caught up with each other's lives this way!!!

Julia Stewart said...

Welcome "o'computer dory one" welcome to Nerdville!

Good to have ya'

Miss you much!